Garagekeepers Liability Insurance in Macon, GA
Companies that keep customers’ vehicles in their care for repairs or valet parking may choose garagekeepers liability insurance to help protect them from the financial effects of damage to a customer’s property while under the care of the business.
Contact the agents at Freedom Insurance in Macon, Georgia, today to learn more about this essential insurance policy, and get a quote.
What Is Garagekeepers Liability Insurance?
Garagekeepers insurance helps cover damages related to claims if a vehicle under the care of your business is damaged. If a fire, acts of vandalism, theft, severe weather, or an accident damages a customer’s car after they leave it with your company, this policy helps repair or replace their property.
Some common businesses that may need garagekeepers liability include:
- Restaurant owners with valet parking
- Auto repair shops
- Dealership service departments
- Towing companies
- Auto detailing businesses
- Windshield repair shops
- Aftermarket parts installation businesses
- Emissions testing sites
Your agent may also recommend other coverage to help protect your business from having to pay 100% of the cost of common incidents and accidents. Here are a few policies that may be appropriate for your business:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Business income insurance
- Employee dishonesty coverage
- Employee tools protection
- Personal effects and property of others coverage
- Commercial property insurance and sign Coverage
- Cyber liability insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Mechanics errors and omissions coverage
- Crime insurance and false pretense coverage
- Money and securities coverage
Learning about your business insurance options and choosing policies most likely to meet your needs can be difficult. Your insurance agent can help you evaluate your options and choose coverages appropriate for your company.
How Much Does Garagekeepers Liability Insurance Cost?
Each policy is tailored to meet the needs of the business, so your price may be lower or higher than a similar company’s garagekeepers liability policy premiums.
- Your premium depends on a few factors, which may include:
- Your company’s annual revenue
- The types of vehicles you service or store
- The average number of vehicles located on your property
- Your policy limits and deductibles
- The location of your business
Get the Garagekeepers Liability Insurance Policy You Need, Today
The agents at Freedom Insurance are business insurance experts. Contact us
today to help build your company’s ideal business insurance package.